Come along for an afternoon of living history celebrating the site and all those who have lived and worked here.
Some of the highlights:
- Facepainting with a Pictish theme
- Storyteller Fergus the Pict will be talking about his life and times
- Watch how Pictish stone carvings were made, and have a go yourself
- Children’s archery
- Step back hundreds of years at the medieval village run by our friends from Medieval Methil
- Special cave tours including a ghost tour
Watch out for more details soon.