Come along for an afternoon of living history celebrating the site and all those who have lived and worked here.
Some of the highlights:
- Facepainting inspired by Pictish art
- Stories from the Celtic past told in Scots
- Pictish stone carving for children
- Step back into medieval times at the village run by our friends from Medieval Methil
- Create the sounds of the Picts with replica instruments
- Children’s archery
- Special cave talks and tours
- Refreshments available
Watch out for more details soon.