SWACS are delighted to announce that we will be holding a Wemyss Caves Family Festival at the caves and castle on Saturday July 21st between 12 and 4pm.
Come along for an afternoon of living history celebrating the site and all those who have lived and worked here.
There’s loads going on:
- Facepainting inspired by Pictish art
- Stories from the Celtic past told in Scots
- Pictish stone carving for children
- Step back into medieval times at the village run by our friends from Medieval Methil
- Create the sounds of the Picts with replica instruments
- Children’s archery
- Special cave talks and tours
- Refreshments available