Thanks to Fife Museum and Archives staff for all their assistance in setting up this exhibition at Kirkcaldy Galleries. The exhibition includes artefacts found at the caves during excavations. These are not normally on public display and include pins, jet armlets and awls – this is a very rare chance to see them! Also on display is a cast of a large cup-and-ring mark, taken just before it was destroyed by the demolition of the Michael Cave in 1929. SWACS members will be on hand between 10am and 4pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and the exhibition runs until 12th May.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”29″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]